2010年12月6日星期一

Enneagram Life

Those who do not remember the past, what happened in October, just seemed to rejoice in the heart of this year, spent his unharmed September.
Often a lot of things when it is most clear is that most people are confused.
Fortunate to own some such experience, even if sometimes feel is a waste of time.
In fact, no matter what you do, what kind of life, as long as you do not think a waste of life, it is meaningful.
Mid-September, the European director of the school invited to share with us, is a forty-year-old woman, had been to New Zealand study, that talk I have heard quite seriously.
I never went to study psychology, or even not interested, but I am dependent on it. I do not know how many people in this world to know yourself, how many people take control of their difficult elegant.
Enneagram.
Achievement type of man, it is daunting, at least I think so, because Bob is the chosen one, perhaps. For my type of people that peace.
Career for life, life is the cause. You're good, there was no doubt. You can make your career dedicated, doing well in business you can pay a very sincere, good nature and strong will make you successful, you sociable, like your friends are and people like you accomplished, you Always energetic, self-confidence, attention to their existence value, value their performance and achievements, the efficiency of work stress, like competition to their achievements with others, it seems that business is the focus of your entire life, often because it will make you the most close wounded, and sometimes ignore the security risks behind success, if the blind to recover from the failure of success will fall into the trap.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论