2011年1月5日星期三

Solitude in the warm, and a man ambiguous, is actually very simple

Solitude in the warm, and a man ambiguous, is actually very simple

I said to him.
I'm single. But with the other cities in spirit somewhere / computer of a man / the pain of endless struggle.
I said I was a single rented single room on the third floor. I do not work.
He asked me if I rely on to make a living.
I said, I always used to rock in the road. Or whatever passed before my face on a bus. Start / finish line. End / starting point has been sitting. Want to check the car on the road and lost to someone else's wallet. There are a stack of stack of bills.
He was silent. Finally I; or find a job better. The kind of things are minimal.
I laughed alone computer monitor. He actually really believe me.
I asked. You are not fat fat?
He said. Not fat. Just right.
I said. I do not like fat people. Kind of boring.
He said this. I turn off the external audio speakers / headset belt. The sound way up. Until it fills the entire eardrum and painful. Looked at the empty room. The air is full of loneliness. The same as the spread of the cold water. And I will not breathe a shark.
It began to temper my temper. Because I do not grasp and predict the future.
Try to close your eyes. I went to feel the music to my mood. Undulating melody. Gradually relaxed. Consciousness no more trouble. Not the emotional tie him down / not the temptation of money. There was only me. I was the only ... ...
Wake up / 4:00.
Weekends. I and several friends went to a nearby K song room. K songs often go free man. This seems to open a long time. Owner is a local. Like there. Partly because of the habit of it. I am a lazy person. Do not like the new place. Friends. Things. Always felt that old feeling, give me a sense of security.
Little boys and girls next door are near a funeral tone. Let a few straight pins and needles. I took they said; forget. Young is not a long agitation. Different. All different!
3 hours later.
I sat barefoot on the balcony. Sunshine in my face. It makes me dizzy. Side of the sky is so gray. Time / is so slow.
Chat with him makes me laugh often. At that time I knew him 2 years older than me. It is a bit boring, and people. Is the kind of school is a good student. Type of work is good comrades, and his simplicity makes me happy. I am happy because I felt he was the silly sometimes. For example. I asked him. Has never had sex. He answered me solemnly. Unless the girl he loved. Otherwise not. And he said he could not accept his girlfriend was not a virgin!
Sensory stimulation is not the answer.
I have to please him. Then you must take to protect their chastity. Province regret later.

没有评论:

发表评论